Thursday, January 31, 2013

Procrastinators' Year in Review - Link Up!

It's the last day of the first month of this year and you know what that means...

Time to celebrate last year!

If that doesn't make sense to you, you're probably not a procrastinator. But you should link up anyway.


Link up your favorite post that you wrote in 2012 or link up a favorite post that you read in 2012. Most importantly, please visit as many blogs as you can and show them some love! Want to know what inspired this most fabulous idea? Read here.

The linky is open until February 4th...so don't procrastinate too long!



12 comments:

  1. AHh I had the hardest time choosing between a Bible Story and a "real" thing, so I went with irrational fears about Boyfriend's vacation.

    Decisions are tough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh please please let there be zombie sluts in that one :)

      Delete
  2. such a fabulous idea!
    what we really need is some wine and bacon horsey-do-overs to go with all the great reading we are going to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you guys are linking up! I can't wait to read everyone's posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linked...and now off to read everyone's posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so great! I've laughed and cried. I really hope everyone is visiting everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm starting to work my way around. I'm getting to read some new to me blogs so this is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh thank goodness I thought I had missed the boat. Talk about procrastination. I will choose a post after dinner and link up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome idea for a link up! Can't wait to read everyone's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm afraid I'm breaking the rules a bit as my blog only started in Jan ' 13 as I procrastinated! Does it count that I thought about writing it in 2012?! Excited to read them all!

    ReplyDelete

I had to change my comment settings because I was getting too much spam. You can no longer comment anonymously. (I don't think anyone besides the spammers were doing this.) But I don't want to block the rest of you from commenting! If you're having trouble, tweet me at @sarcasmgoddess or email sarcasmgoddess at ymail dot com and I'll see what I can do to fix it.