Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Big Reveal

25 Days of Christmas Blogging
Day 15

Here they are... OUR TACKY SWEATERS!

I have shown them to a few people and their reaction has been, "Awww."

And I'm like, "No, no, no. Not Aww. Awwwful!. They're awful."

But the thing is?

They're not. They're adorable. And awesome. And I don't know why I waited so long to have them in my life. And I want to wear them everyday.

I'm here. I'm tacky. And I'm proud!



In case you don't know, these are my dogs. The husband is wearing Evil Cody and I'm wearing Sweet Riley. I honestly don't know who wouldn't want to wear their dog's face everywhere they go.

Comment gem coming later... On my way to a party!

7 comments:

  1. oh my...the green fur trim. I'm dying here. so grinchey -- I love it.
    please, please tell me one of you is wearing reindeer antlers with jingle bells. it'll make my day.
    Have fun O Tacky Ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that's awesome! Have you considered bedazzling yourselves some accessories to really polish off the look? Or maybe a matching scrunchy? Oooh! Or one of those hats that sings Christmas carols?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious! You or your hubby should wear them into a board meeting at work with a straight face. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugly sweater parties!!! Hooray!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! The green trim really makes it! (Makes it ugly, of course) (Which means it's perfect!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! I hope that the angel one follows you around with a Santa hat and angel wings to top off the look.

    ReplyDelete

I had to change my comment settings because I was getting too much spam. You can no longer comment anonymously. (I don't think anyone besides the spammers were doing this.) But I don't want to block the rest of you from commenting! If you're having trouble, tweet me at @sarcasmgoddess or email sarcasmgoddess at ymail dot com and I'll see what I can do to fix it.