Saturday, December 8, 2012

Send Wine


 
25 Days of Christmas Blogging
Day 8
 
 
After twelve hours in the kitchen for the Christmas Cookie Extravanganza! this is what we have to show for it:
 
 
 
Three cookies. We have made three cookies. And those haven't even been baked yet.
 
I'm not exactly sure what happened, but you know things aren't going well when someone says, "What happened to the nuts? Why are the nuts so high? I don't think the nuts should look like that."
 
Meh. Whatever. We have wine. And nuts, apparently. Lots and lots of nuts.
 
***
Don't forget! I'm hosting a Blogger Ornament Exchange!
Send an ornament to another blogger, receive one from a mystery blogger. It's one part white elephant, one part secret santa, all parts AWESOME!

For more details read below or click here.

Send me an email to SarcasmGoddess (at) ymail (dot) com . Be sure to include your name, blog name and address.

I will randomly match up participants. You will know who you are sending the ornament to (duh!) but you will not know who will be receiving an ornament from. So it's one part white elephant, one part secret santa, all parts AWESOME!

You can send any kind of ornament: wacky, tacky, silly or pretty. Just please try send something your recipient will actually want to hang it on their tree. (However, everyone should be prepared for the possibility that you may receive an ornament that doesn't quite fit your style/morals/life code, etc. The fun is in the exchange and the surprise of not knowing who your Secret Santa is and what you'll get!) You may want to consider sending something that represents your blog, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO. You can send any kind of ornament you want.

The deadline to participate is December 10th so that I have enough time to match everyone up and you guys have time to mail your ornaments before Christmas!
 
 
Comment gem!
 
Yay! Cookies and rats. Two great things that...have absolutely nothing in common. Unless you're a rat that likes to eat cookies. Or a cookie in the shape



5 comments:

  1. I always say quality over quantity. I mean, just look at that coloured tree: sprinkles right? nothing says LOVE like sprinkles. truly, I think you've outdone yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "What happened to the nuts? Why are the nuts so high? I don't think the nuts should look like that."


    This sounds like a conversation in the Squirrel family's house. Or, 'Things you never want to hear from your doctor after a vasectomy'.
    Bake on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heheh awww. They're like the charlie brown christmas tree of cookies (sorry!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have forgone the cookies and went straight to the wine and maybe done some 'different' kind of baking later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any conversation in which nuts are mentioned three times is not a good conversation.

    ReplyDelete

I had to change my comment settings because I was getting too much spam. You can no longer comment anonymously. (I don't think anyone besides the spammers were doing this.) But I don't want to block the rest of you from commenting! If you're having trouble, tweet me at @sarcasmgoddess or email sarcasmgoddess at ymail dot com and I'll see what I can do to fix it.