25 Days of Christmas Blogging
The next time I set a goal of blogging every day, I'm going to exclude weekends. I'm too busy trying to score my next bacon fix and you guys are too busy doing fabulous things for my blogging shenanigans. I end up running out of time and having a panic attack so I decide to do something easy, like make a list of my top ten favorite Christmas movies but that ends up giving me more anxiety because OMG lists are hard! And I end up rocking myself in the corner and eating my hair.
So in no particular order, here is a list of Christmas movies I must watch every year:
1. Christmas Vacation
2. It's A Wonderful Life
3.Miracle on 34th Street
4. A Christmas Story
5. While You Were Sleeping
7. Frosty the Snowman
8. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
9. Love Actually
10. Fred Claus
11. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
Honorable Mention (these are not a must see every year, but still enjoy and will watch them if I catch 'em on t.v.)
1. The Family Stone ( I HATED this movie the first time I saw it. And I have to say (SPOILER ALERT COMING UP), any movie in which the mom dies is a terrible Christmas movie. But overall, it's kinda grown on me)
2. The Santa Clause
3. Home Alone
5. As cheesy and predictable as they may be, a few Hallmark Channel movies are going to make the list.
Christmas Movies I despise:
1. Jingle All the Way
2. The Polar Express
3. Nightmare Before Christmas
So, what movies make your list(s)?
Tomorrow (which is probably today, for most of you), December 10th is the last day to sign up for the ornament exchange! Click here for the details!