Monday, September 10, 2012

You Googled What? - The "I Love You, Don't Ever Change" Edition

Well I'm only ten days late on this post. Don't judge me! I was busy doing very important things. Like finding spots to place my fourteen different fall candles.

As usual, this month's edition of You Googled What? did not disappoint. In fact, it just may be my most favorite edition ever.

Fasten your seatbelts and hold onto your butts, it's time for...



figure skater boob falls out
Did this really happen? I'm kinda tempted to google it and find out.

smelly armpit meme
It's flattering you guys think so highly of this blog.

Trophy Fat Ass
It's always nice to show the fat ass in your life some appreciation.

brete fol sh shiz
I was just saying this to the husband the other night. "Brete fol sh shiz!"
(I really hope that's not GerRusJapanavian for "Kill all the puppies!")

How to help a hookere
Is that like a hooker in training?

Who wants anal bleaching?
I think the better question is who DOESN'T want anal bleaching?

If you don't like what i post then you know where the unfriend button is
Can I get a what what!

Stop using so many damn abbreviations
I'll use as many abbreviations as I want, thank you very much. And if you don't like it, please see google search above regarding the unfriend button. 

Naughty friday pic with jen's name on it
I assume they mean my friend Just Jennifer. She's always doing naughty things. *wink*
 
Ice cream for my mouth adventure time

Eating ice cream is, like, the most favorite adventure time for my mouth. Unless it's eating bacon. 

I hate when i'm studying and a velociraptor throws bananas at me
Honestly. Is there anything more distracting?
 
How to handle a sister that thinks you stink
Throw her down the stairs! Or, you know, TAKE A SHOWER. 

Hey girl did u know my boobs will go where ever I want them to go

Well, good for you. Thanks for making the rest of us feel inadequate. 

I found my boyfriend googling gross stuff
Of course he was. Men are disgusting. Just ask him to clear the history when he's done. There are some things you just can't un-see.

Going to mcdonald's for a salad is like going to a prostitute for a hug
Truer words have never been spoken.

brown chicken, brown cow. (relax, don't cry, it's only a game!)
The last person who thought brown chicken, brown cow was only a game ended up pregnant.
Brown Chicken

Brown Cow

Can someone please explain it to Penelope?
 
 
 
 


13 comments:

  1. "Naughty friday pic with jen's name on it"...Wha? Me?? Never!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I hear about another banana-throwing velociraptor one more time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a minute? Doesn't YOUR velociraptor throw bananas at you when you're studying? I thought they all did that? Just like how a dog always lays down where it's in the way?

    Huh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna know how to get my boobs to go where I want them to go. That could be useful when I need to kick some ass or something. Weapons on hand all the time baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahhaha whose bf DOESN'T google gross stuff??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would ask for a hug, but that might be dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. brete fol sh shiz!!!!! = what you might scream during your anal bleaching session.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the "Hey girl did u know my boobs will go where ever I want them to go" sounds like an obese Ryan Gosling meme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Figure skater boob falls out? Pics or it didn't happen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who the hell gets a salad at McDonalds? That's like giving a prostitute a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Spicy Asian salad at McDee's doesn't count right? I mean, it's spicy....kinda like the "high priced" salad...and not the one that just does the "regular stuff", ya know?
    um wait...this salad/hooker analogy is going some place dark fast.
    I'm totally googling it...
    ...odds I'll end up right back here? :)

    ReplyDelete

I had to change my comment settings because I was getting too much spam. You can no longer comment anonymously. (I don't think anyone besides the spammers were doing this.) But I don't want to block the rest of you from commenting! If you're having trouble, tweet me at @sarcasmgoddess or email sarcasmgoddess at ymail dot com and I'll see what I can do to fix it.