Friday, August 3, 2012

I Really Shouldn't Say This

Guess where I am today?

I'm hanging at Shell's blog at Things I Can't Say.  Woot! She is amazing for many reasons, but she is known and loved by many of us for giving us a platform to say the things we can't say, either out loud to ourselves or to anyone else.

Have something you need to get off your chest? Are you scared, depressed, angry, happy, sad, elated? Write about it and link up with Shell. The community of support is a-mazing.

But in the meantime, go read my post about the time I dodged a train. Unless you're my mom. Then you probably shouldn't read it.



Comment Gems:

The Writer, Rinser, Repeater: The most searched phrase that leads to my page is "Hamster that poops glitter". I've never heard of such a thing, but now I know what the people want.


momnextdoor: Ballerina Monkey had me cackling...which I've just learned is not an acceptable behavior at work. Thanks for that lesson. Your blog is so multidimensional!

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of you right now! But I love you, so I'll get over it. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad you didn't get hit by a train. Otherwise I may never have fulfilled my life long dream of having my picture made with a Jay-Z look alike in Melbourne. Thank you, train gods for making a gal's dream come true.

    ReplyDelete

I had to change my comment settings because I was getting too much spam. You can no longer comment anonymously. (I don't think anyone besides the spammers were doing this.) But I don't want to block the rest of you from commenting! If you're having trouble, tweet me at @sarcasmgoddess or email sarcasmgoddess at ymail dot com and I'll see what I can do to fix it.