Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Um, Hi? And also. WTF!

Hey there! Did you guys know there's this thing called the A to Z Blogging Challenge?

Me too!

Did you know I was participating until life decided to go all craptastic?

Me too!

It's like we're psychic or something. Telepathic? I don't know. Which is not surprising since I don't know much these days.

Oh! But I d know my kitty is still here. It's a kitty miracle!!! Thank you everyone for your kind words and concern and tweets and comments. You are all awesome sausage and should have received your cookies in the mail. If not, please let me know and I will speak to someone about it immediately. I'm not sure exactly who I should speak to, but when I find out, I can assure you I will be speaking like whoa.

I was going to pick up where I left off on the challenge, pretending I was never gone, and hope you guys didn't notice. But then! Something magical happened. Amy aka Coffee Lovin' Mom reminded me that I am guest posting on her blog today!

Yeeeeaaaaay!!!!

I know. I'm excited too.

I'm not exactly sure what I wrote because I wrote it months ago, but I'm pretty sure it's awesome and amazing and almost as good as bacon and way better than what I would be writing if I kept writing this post. So scoot on over there and check it out.

Oh, but first, a mini rant: WTF Blogger! I go away for a few days and you change everything? EVERYTHING! I would just love to know what gives you the right to do something so heinous? Okay, maybe heinous is a strong word. But honestly! As if life hasn't been traumatic enough, you have to set my hair on fire too? Okay, so maybe that's a slightly dramatic comparison. But next time, a little warning would be nice. Better yet, how 'bout there never be a next time. Don't touch my shit without asking, okay?

And scene.

Now click on over to Coffee Lovin' Mom and read my fabulosity.

18 comments:

  1. Your hair is shiny and pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookies? I see no cookies. Chocolate chip would be nice. I only missed one day and I got shit from everyone about being a fat quitter. Then you stroll on in like you've got a life or something.
    What I mean to say is welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back. It would have been great to see a drawing of what your hair would look like on fire. You, pink dress, pink mask, looking all like "Mr. Heat Miser". It'd be therapeutic, dontchathink?
    Yeah, still waiting for my cookies... speak to them about that. Glad Koko is doing alright.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear that the kitty is doing all right. :)

    -Barb the French Bean

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very happy your kitty is feeling fine.

    that sounded totally right...right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. And scene - if I ever meet you in person, it will be a party that no other could compare to! Thanks for guest posting lady - you're the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it was a great post and you're hilarious wherever you write.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't feel bad about the challenge, I'm to the point that I can't wait till it's over and I post whatever I want, whenever I want again :).

    Glad to hear kitty is okay too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! You're different but the same! Glad to hear your kitty is doing better. And you're so funny! Even when you're wondering what letter you're at in the alphabet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok as soon as I stop laughing I am heading over to read your guest post and I will be back because Anyone who can keep Blogger in Line is someone I have to read :)


    *~ MAJK ~*
    Twitter @safireblade
    A to Z Blog Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously! A big WTF to Blogger! I knew it was coming but I still don't like it and I still think they suck for making me adapt to change. It's just WRONG!

    And now I'll jump over to your guest post...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I detest the new interface. It sucks balls!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great blog, very funny!
    -MJ A to Z blogger

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok I came over her cause I could not for the life of me remember if I had clicked the follow yesterday. Pardon me while I go in hunt of my memory I'll be right.. oh hey I didn't see you standing there, so close and all, umm really?? Bwhahah I saw your post over there and then came over here and found the post before this which is why this post threw me off. Oh never mind all is well and I am a stalker..er .. I mean follower now..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww..that's ok - you are still awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really happy for your cat! Although I'm sorry to say this, but...no cookies in sight. I'm not calling you a liar or anything, but maybe there was some truth-bending involved?

    ReplyDelete
  17. So glad kitty is okay. I was missing you.
    Also? I have been going a little bat shit crazy myself so the more the merrier

    ReplyDelete

I had to change my comment settings because I was getting too much spam. You can no longer comment anonymously. (I don't think anyone besides the spammers were doing this.) But I don't want to block the rest of you from commenting! If you're having trouble, tweet me at @sarcasmgoddess or email sarcasmgoddess at ymail dot com and I'll see what I can do to fix it.