Monday, March 5, 2012

It's Like Big Pimpin But With More Pinning

You know who's a mind reader? Rubber Chicken Madness.  For reals.  But she's not one of those creepy, I'm-going-to-tell-you-something-cryptic-about-your-future-that-will-make-you-wonder-if-you're-going-to-die-tomorrow mind readers.  Hmm...that's not exactly a mind reader but more a fortune teller, eh?

Whatever.  I'm pretty sure the point I'm trying to make is that she's awesome.  And she read my mind.

Last week, I was thinking that I wanted to do a post about funny shiz I pinned on Pinterest.  Of course, you could all go follow me there but, if you're like me, you probably feel like you CANNOT FOLLOW ONE MORE PERSON IN ONE MORE PLACE!

I totally agree.  You don't have to shout.

N-E-way, Rubber Chicken Madness has a Hen Picked Pinterest meme.  Look!

RubberChickenMadness.com

Pretty swanky, right?  You guys should all link up because I love seeing what people have pinned, but I CANNOT FOLLOW ONE MORE PERSON IN ONE MORE PLACE!

ahem.

So here's some funny stuff I found on Pinterest.  Some of it's pretty dumb and ridiculous.  Those are the ones that  make me laugh the hardest.








 Oh, you're home early...
I repinned this from the fabulous vodka loving @Carribrown



You must enlarge this and read it.


  
Don't forget to check out my poll on the sidebar!  Would you rather...

Word of the Day 
innocuous: harmless; also, unlikely to offend or provoke.

23 comments:

  1. I think it's time for a new poll, SG. I already know the answer to that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 "Made in Vagina." My oldest son had a onesie that read "All daddy wanted was a BJ."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well how do I follow you? I mean what's your Pinterest name? You make me smile whenever I come here. Thank you. I needed it today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah they're all great, but I especially like the "does it say she likes cats" one. TOO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha....I love a funny beaver.

    (Canadian chicks can say that and totally get away with it.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Find me on pinterest and let's pimp some shiz

    I am Pish PoshBlog or something

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pish PoshBlog or something? Is that your full name?

      Delete
  7. I especially like the 'you're not my real mom' one. And why is patience such a virtue anyway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! That one makes me crack up every time I see it...and I've seen it a thousand times.

      Delete
  8. those are great things.. I need to get into Pinterest... though I don't need more things to obsessively take over my life ala twitter and blogger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! That's what I said to, but it got me.

      Delete
  9. I love Pinterst!!! Definitely going to follow you on there. I've missed you, looks like I have a lot of reading to do so I'm in the loop again lol. I hope things are going well.

    Love you dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are just brilliant. The frying pan one resonates with me for some reason ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are hysterical. Actually my favorite was "Look At My Hat." Got a love a dog with a sense of humor. Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found your blog from Ducky, over at Batcrap crazy! Hilarious!
    I almost peed my pants reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm laughing so hard at the cat on the counter one and the dog hat! Omg! Classic!!
    These are great
    Now go follow me on pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't decide which is my favorite: the onesie "Made in Vagina" or the dog stuck in the blinds. Totally different. Both hysterical!

    Thanks so much for linking up at Hen Picked :)

    ReplyDelete

I had to change my comment settings because I was getting too much spam. You can no longer comment anonymously. (I don't think anyone besides the spammers were doing this.) But I don't want to block the rest of you from commenting! If you're having trouble, tweet me at @sarcasmgoddess or email sarcasmgoddess at ymail dot com and I'll see what I can do to fix it.