Sunday, February 19, 2012

Winners Announced!

Okay, I know it totally looks like I flaked and forgot to post the winners for free copies of The Fairy Tale Trap by Emily Casey on Friday, but I have an excuse.  No, my dog didn't eat my computer.  It was my eyes.  They were freaking out.  Apparently I had been spending too much time writing and blogging and tweeting and my eyes had had enough.

They hurt to look at a computer screen or my phone.  They actually hurt any time they were open.  Which meant I had a whole lot of fun just lying around with my eyes closed.  It was torture not being able to reach for my phone every five seconds and check what was going on in the bloggy world.  I can't even imagine how many great blogs I missed.

Then, to make my pathetic, woe-is-me state even better, I had a YUGE anxiety attack.  No sleep for me.  But lots and lots and lots of cleaning.  I cleaned baseboards and behind the t.v. and under the bed (wow, this is the most exciting blog post in the history of ever) and I have come to the conclusion that there are dust fairies living in my house.  All they do all day every day is sprinkle dust.  Everywhere.  That is the only way to explain all the dust I cleaned.

Are you guys sufficiently bored yet or should I  talk about organizing my...

Huh?  What happened?  I just fell asleep.

Okay, let's get to the fun, shall we?

I used one of those random number generator thingies to determine our two winners.  I excluded Emily's comment and my comments and that left fourteen comments.  Our winners are...


Congrats to Lost.In.Idaho and Just Jennifer for winning a copy of The Fairy Tale Trap!  Email me at kawilliams082 (at) yahoo (dot) com and I'll give you the download code.

Thanks to all who commented and thanks again to Emily for a fantastic interview!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, but you had my sympathies. Something kinda similar, but not as bad, happened to me Wednesday. My eyes just starting burning. There was no choice but to get away from the computer. I was miserable enough so hate to think what you went thru, heavens! Your dust bunnies' cousins are here, know they are! Hey, take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Yay, a new book for my Kindle! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, so your eyes actually got injured from blogging too much? Oh no. I'm worried about my health. And congrats to the winners. That's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooo! I'll be emailing you soon! Can't wait to read/review/recommend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are feeling better. Maybe the rest was good, but the added stress makes you wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to your winner! (-:
    PS: Love your use of the word "YUGE"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh. Anxiety attacks and grumpy eyeballs suck! I'm glad your feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry about your anxiety... it sucks when it takes over your shit. Cleaning is good though.. so yay for that.. even if it's born from the crazy.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use cleaning as an anxiety-thwarting aid. It's worked for me forever. And you do get to brag about the baseboards. Hope it was therapeutic.

    The eyes - I hate if for you. Hope it gets better.

    ReplyDelete

I had to change my comment settings because I was getting too much spam. You can no longer comment anonymously. (I don't think anyone besides the spammers were doing this.) But I don't want to block the rest of you from commenting! If you're having trouble, tweet me at @sarcasmgoddess or email sarcasmgoddess at ymail dot com and I'll see what I can do to fix it.