I should have anticipated you guys would react that way. But I didn't. And now I'm freaking out. Sorta. I'm trying to be normal about it. But who am I kidding? I'm insane.
Remember the post where I said I wrote a book and I might need some of you guys to read it to give me honest feedback? Well, your response was amazing and supportive and encouraging and I really really should have expected you guys to react that way cuz you are the most awesome sausage bunch of twats there is but...
It totally freaked me out! I thought you guys would be all Meh. Whatever. But you weren't and then I was all OMG I wrote a book. And people are actually going to read it. And they're going to hate it! And then I will diiieeeeee.
And then I was all, "how will I choose who should be a beta reader? will people be sad if I don't pick them? will they hate me? will we stop being bloggy bffs? what have I done!!!!"
And then I was all, "i really should have reminded people how extremely paranoid I am. if I send someone my book I'll expect them to sign a confidentiality agreement. IN BLOOD. and I will hold all their bacon hostage. because even though the book totally sucks, it totally rocks, and everyone will want to claim it as their own."
Okay, not really. Basically what I'm trying to say is thank you so much for your support and enthusiasm. I was overwhelmed by it and I loved it more than bacon. I probably just should have said that instead of all that other crazy stuff.
Now for something fun! I was given an award by Laura from Spotts in the Valley of the Sun. Isn't that a fantastic blog name? According to the fabulous Ms. L I am a Kreativ Blogger!
Just as there is no such thing as a free lunch, I don't get this award without a little work (which I will get to in a minute). But the BEST part about an award is that I get to pass it on to others. So stay tuned, you just might be the next Kreativ Blogger.
So, here are the rules:
1. Thank & link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Answer the form questions below.
3. Share ten random facts / thoughts about yourself.
4. Nominate (at least) 7 other blogs for the Kreativ Blogger Award.
Here we go:
This is impossible to answer. However, right now Country Girl by Luke Bryan makes me lose my damn mind. No matter where I am, no matter what I am doing, if that song comes on I lose my shit. I dance and shake and gallop about. It is not pretty.
Why does there have to be a favorite? Can't I just love them all?
What ticks me off:
How much time do you have?
When I’m upset, I:
EAT ALL THE BACON! And stab things.
The husband. What? Who said that? The answer is Evil Cody and Sweet Riley, of course
Black or white:
Oh heeeeell no. I'm not telling you that.
Oh you know, being awesome.
What is perfection?
Well according to Pink, I am F*cking Perfect and she seems like a really wise gal, so I'm going to trust her.
My guilty pleasure:
That feeling when you've had to pee for a really really really long time. Like a REALLY long time. And you finally get to. It's not exactly a guilty pleasure, but it does feel so good to finally pee that I feel kinda guilty about it.
Okay, now 10 random facts about me:
1. Sharing random facts about myself really stresses me out.
2. Can't I just tell you about the time I peed my pants in public?
3. What? I've already talked about that? A lot?
5. Oh! I know. When I was little, I used to bite kids. On the face.
6. When I was three I was the only girl in my babysitting group. One day, me and all the little boys were changing into our bathing suits to splash in the kiddy pool. I looked down at them, then at myself, noticed they all had a certain appendage that I did not and cried, "Where's mine?!"
7. My fifth birthday was at McDonalds. My friends and I were playing on the playground when, "CAKE TIME!" was announced. We all headed to the door, I was pushed to the ground and trampled by all my friends. I can still feel their little rubber soles pressing into my head.
8. I hate eating in the car if I'm stopped at a red light. It makes me feel self-conscious. Especially if I'm eating a banana.
9. Do not talk to me for at least three hours after I wake up. I hate everything in the morning.
10. I should probably conclude this list by saying that whole, "I'm upset I don't have a penis" thing was just a phase. I'm totally cool with it now.
Now I get to pass on the Kreativ Blogger love to:
The Bearded Iris
Time Out For Mom
Chicken Noodle Gravy