Friday, January 20, 2012

All Things Happy

Earlier this week I wrote about All Things Crappy.  While it was wonderfully cathartic and kicked my writer's block to the curb, I thought it'd be nice to balance out the crappy with the happy.

And so I give you...

Sweet Riley

I'm linking up with Alison of Mama Wants This and Galit Breen of These Little Waves for their Memories Captured linky!  I found this picture the other day when I was cleaning and organizing.  I know.  I quickly realized I was insane and went back to engaging in more worthwhile activities like twatting and blogging.


This photo (which is actually a photo of a photo) was taken five or six years ago.  As soon as I found it I put it on my fridge and it makes me smile every. single. time. I see it.

And so...I'm also linking with Just Jennifer for her TGIF linky: Terrific, Grateful, Important Friday! 


For those of you who prefer the crappy to the happy, don't worry, your regularly scheduled programming of snark, sarcasm and bitching will return shortly.

21 comments:

  1. *whew* For a minute there, I thought you'd been talked into drinking the Kool-aid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Koll-aid for me. Just a temporary moment of insanity.

      Delete
  2. It would be awesome Kool-aid!

    Good girl.

    What's next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be awesome Kool-aid!

    Good girl.

    What's next?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, this.

    It is definitely *all* that is fun and happy!

    Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy happy joy joy. I have a picture of my dog lettin it all hang out. Total smile inducing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, sweet Riley!! My son met my parents' dogs for the first time today and I've never seen him happier and more enthusiastic. Good thing he's not old enough to ask us for one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is nothing sweeter than puppies and kids together!

      Delete
  7. Been a long crappy week - thank you, Goddess and Riley for cheering me up :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome! Thanks for visiting us!

      Delete
  8. Nothing wrong with a gratuitous dog shot. I'm totally guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww. I am a fan of the crappy, but some happy once in a while is what everyone needs. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you worry, girl. I have lots of crappy coming up.

      Delete
  10. so cute!!! i prefer the happy...just sayin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaimie! I'll try to sprinkle in a little more here and there.

      Delete
  11. I'll take you, whether it's crappy or happy :)

    Glad you're feeling the happy though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I love about you, Sweaty! You take me any way I am! Muah!

      Delete

I had to change my comment settings because I was getting too much spam. You can no longer comment anonymously. (I don't think anyone besides the spammers were doing this.) But I don't want to block the rest of you from commenting! If you're having trouble, tweet me at @sarcasmgoddess or email sarcasmgoddess at ymail dot com and I'll see what I can do to fix it.