Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I Don't Actually Have Anything to Say

So I'm still recovering from NaNoWriMo which is taking way longer than I thought it would.  Apparently I used up a year's worth of motivation in one month, so now all I want to do is sleep and watch Christmas movies.  And get fat.

Technically, I don't want to get fat but I'm just accepting it's going to happen. It's the holidays.  There are cookies.  I'm eating them.

Also, you should know I'm losing feeling in my right big toe. It started last night at about 1 a.m. and has continued ALL DAY LONG.  I'm actually too freaked out by what this could possibly mean to check the all-knowing WebMD, so if anyone has any idea of what is happening to me, please let me know.  Unless it means I'm dying.  In that case, don't tell me. Cuz I really like surprises.  But if it means I'm dying in the next 24 hours, I think I want to know so I can shove as many cookies in my fat face as possible.

I made my first ever chicken pot pie today.  It's so good you'll want to rub it all over your body.  Or maybe just eat.

Or!  You could do both!

Wow.  I just blogged about what I made for dinner.  This blog is going to some really lame places and I am not pleased. I blame my toe.

I could go on about how I could use my unfeeling toe as an excuse for all kinds of despicable acts, like not showering for six days and running over old ladies in the supermarket, but honestly, shoving toothpicks in my eyes sounds more appealing.

Before I go, I need your advice: which batch of cookies should I make next?  The snowballs with mini chocolate chips or the chocolate cookies with peanut butter and/or white chocolate chips.  Please be sure to answer; the cellulite on my ever-expanding ass depends on it.

13 comments:

  1. Both. Both kinds of cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd love to see a pic that big fat toe. It could make a pretty cool x-mas card in some strange cultures.

    www.mamaandthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make the chocolate ones with peanut butter. Gawd those sound good. I'm Jonesing for some home made mints right now. I can just feel my butt getting bigger...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Lisa on this... both kinds of cookies sounds like the best... PLUS.. could you send me your recipe for chicken pot pie? I'd love to try and make my own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say the chocolate cookies w/ peanut butter. Yum. I'd like some gingerbread men next if you don't mind.

    As for your toe--maybe it's asleep for the winter?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chicken pot pie is the ultimate comfort food. It gives you an orgasm and makes you feel loved at the same time. Men could learn from chicken pot pie.

    On the cookies...PB all the way, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll also vote for both kinds of cookies. Please send some to me for testing purposes. Stay away from Web MD. There's nothing wrong with your toe...it's just sleepy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. chocolate peanut butter white...go

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should bake gingersnap cookies. I just made some and they are delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Peanut butter and chocolate - don't worry about turning it into cookies, it'll just slow the headrush :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funny, about your big toe thing. Does your back hurt, because your back is attached to your legs and toes, maybe you slept a little twisted?
    I personally think you should bake all of the cookies because they sound delicious, there cannot just be one;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is it getting crusty? Make sure it's not getting crusty cuz that could mean you're getting Hemoglocemic Neurodermatitis of the toe. Not Good!

    ReplyDelete

I had to change my comment settings because I was getting too much spam. You can no longer comment anonymously. (I don't think anyone besides the spammers were doing this.) But I don't want to block the rest of you from commenting! If you're having trouble, tweet me at @sarcasmgoddess or email sarcasmgoddess at ymail dot com and I'll see what I can do to fix it.