Since I quit my job last month to be a full time writer I've learned many things about myself and life in general. And what better way to share those things than to link up with Rach at Life Ever Since for Life Lessons!
Let's get started, shall we?
I have learned:
1. That if I don't have to get up and go somewhere every morning I can go days without showering.
2. Just because I have time to do laundry, doesn't mean I will.
3. I can eat an obscene amount of Oreos in one sitting.
4. Without real things to worry about, simple tasks like brushing my teeth seem very overwhelming.
5. Although most of my day consists of going from the bed to the couch to the coffee maker and back to couch, I manage to make a YUGE mess.
6. We do not, in fact, have cleaning fairies who make my mess disappear when I'm not looking. (this lesson was especially heartbreaking to learn.)
7. I have no shame in shuffling down my street at 3 pm in my pajamas to take my dogs out to pee.
8. If I have one meeting a week, I whine about how busy I am.
9. Valerie, from 90210, is a total bitch.
10. Lingo is the worst game show ever invented.
11. We should totally bring back the $25,000 Pyramid.
12. Pants without an elastic waistband should be illegal.
13. Bras are overrated.
14. The only true worry I have is whether Amy will stay with her fiancé or return to the love of her life in my current WIP.
15. Life. Is. Good.