Saturday, October 1, 2011

There's Something In My Pocket

What's that in my pocket?  No, it's not a lizard.  It's...legos!!!

I am so excited to announce that I am the featured blogger at Legos In My Pocket!

I want to give a special thanks to Miss Allie for nominating me.  And I owe Jaimie of Legos In My Pocket insane amounts of bacon to make fup for being such a terrible bloggy friend.  I sent her everything two days, late, and then forgot to send a picture and the links to my favorite blogs.  Thankfully she's such a sweetheart and didn't tell me to take a hike.

Answering Jaimie's questions was one of the hardest thing I've ever had to do (and no, I'm not being sarcastic. gasp!).   She asks those tough questions like tell me a little about yourself and what is your favorite movie.

Seriously people, those questions are not as easy to answer as they sound.  But you what the best thing about doing those things that challenge us?  It makes us better, stronger, more awesome people.  So thank you, Jaimie for making me all of those things and THANK YOU SO MUCH for featuring me on your blog!

Now everyone, get on over to Jaimie's blog and find out all the things you've always wanted to know about me.

Legos In My Pocket

3 comments:

  1. You amaze me, woman. Even a simple announcement of where you're spreading your awesomeness has me laughing. Love it. :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha I agree with Karen.. your too awesomesauce dearie!! I had so much fun reading your answers that it would have been a CRIME not to share it with others!! Can't wait to see the responses to all of your questions of the weeks!! :D Thanks again for participating dearie!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is Nicole from Colie’s Kitchen I just discovered your blog and wanted to drop by and say hi. I am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance. www.colieskitchen.com

    ReplyDelete

I had to change my comment settings because I was getting too much spam. You can no longer comment anonymously. (I don't think anyone besides the spammers were doing this.) But I don't want to block the rest of you from commenting! If you're having trouble, tweet me at @sarcasmgoddess or email sarcasmgoddess at ymail dot com and I'll see what I can do to fix it.