Friday, September 2, 2011

Dear Me

Guess where I am today?  I'm guest posting at Jamie's blog Chosen Chaos!  Jamie has a fabulous feature on Fridays where she asks guests to write a letter to your 18 year old self.  I was so honored and stoked when she asked me to participate!

I wrote the letter at 3:00 a.m. in a head-cold induced haze, so hopefully the letter makes sense and I gave myself some good advice.

Head on over to Chosen Chaos and check it out, and make sure you read some of Jamie's posts too - she is A-mazing!!

4 comments:

  1. guest posting is a lot of fun. and guess what? I'm your 200th follower. boosh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such fun! Thank YOU very much for agreeing to participate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH I can't wait to read it! I LOVE Jamie's blog and her Friday feature! On my way!

    ReplyDelete

I had to change my comment settings because I was getting too much spam. You can no longer comment anonymously. (I don't think anyone besides the spammers were doing this.) But I don't want to block the rest of you from commenting! If you're having trouble, tweet me at @sarcasmgoddess or email sarcasmgoddess at ymail dot com and I'll see what I can do to fix it.