Thursday, August 18, 2011

Come Find Me!

Guess what!  Guess what guess what guess what!  I'm doing a guest post today!

EEEEE!!!!!

Although this is not my first guest post, it's the first time I was directly asked to guest post, and I could not be more excited!

So where am I?  I'm chillin at Just Jennifer or as I like to call her Just Plain Awseome's blog.  Just Jennifer and I met on twitter and we quickly became bloggy BFFs.  Please travel on over to Just Jennifer's blog and say hi.  Don't worry, it's a short flight, we don't charge for baggage and the drinks are free!

And while  you're there, don't forget to check out some of Just Jennifer's posts too.  She has access to free wine.  This is a friend you want to have, people.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sarcasm Goddess! Okay, I'm hopping on over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped over, and I'll say, it was such a profound, life-changing post. Inspiring. How do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you said here! Thank you sooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your post darlin! I know how you feel about fashion, I may know the terms but sometimes I feel like I'm on an alien planet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer, you are a brave woman! Hahahaha. Just kiddin, great post!

    ReplyDelete

I had to change my comment settings because I was getting too much spam. You can no longer comment anonymously. (I don't think anyone besides the spammers were doing this.) But I don't want to block the rest of you from commenting! If you're having trouble, tweet me at @sarcasmgoddess or email sarcasmgoddess at ymail dot com and I'll see what I can do to fix it.