Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Life is More Interesting Than Your Life. Probably Not.

Today I'm linking up with Life With Baby Donut for Life Lessons: A Recap of My Week.

When you're finished reading about my-week-that-was-so-fabulous-you-will-crap-your-pants-from-excitement, check out Life With Baby Donut and the other linky participants.

1. Have made a lot of super fab friends on Twitter.

2. The nicer people are to me, the more I think they don't like me.

3. My paranoia is at an all time high.

4. At least I'm not hallucinating like last week.

5. I'm pretty sure there was a squirrel sitting on my tire, but I doubt there was a wolf at the gas station.

6. Gave myself mad props for not punching my boss in the face when he made me come in to work yesterday.

7. Was all kinds of pukey sick and had to listen to him ramble on about some crap-I-do-not-give-a-crap-about.

8. Ten minutes later and he's still talking.  Seriously dude, you're pushing your luck.  I may just puke all over you.

9. Did you just make a joke?  Really?  What about my face right now indicates I'm in the mood for funny.

10. And now you're pouting cuz I'm not laughing.  Remember ten minutes ago when I said I was sick.  Well guess what?  I'm still sick.

11. I'm feeling all stabby just thinking about it.

12. Good news, I completed my first tweet challenge.

13. Bad news, I'm pretty sure it made my brain explode.

14. Before twitter, the first thought I had when I woke up was I'm so tired I want to throw myself off my balcony.

15. Now my first thought is, Why did I stay up so late last night on twitter?  I'm so tired I want to throw myself over the balcony, but first let me check what happened on twitter while I was sleeping.

16. Wrote about tampon bird this week.

17. She is a polarizing figure.  People either loved her or were grossed out by her.

18. I didn't win my first blog competition this week.

19. No one is surprised by this.

20.  Passed the hundred follower mark and also lost one follower.

21. First time in my life I was simultaneously happy and stabby.

22. I wonder what next week will bring.

23. My guess?  More soul crushing work.  Thank goodness for twitter and blog stalking.

11 comments:

  1. #2 is actually a rule in my family. If we are being nice to you and not sarcastic we either don't like you or you're dying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bosses can be real crappy huh? 9 out of 10 people tell me their bosses are crap. No red bird incidences this week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I wonder, did the tweet challenge do you good or the opposite? :)

    Hope you're feeling better and have a better week at work next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I obsess over checking Twitter constantly too! I like #2--I am totally the same way. I didn't complete the tweet challenge this time. :(

    I'm so glad you linked up!! Love reading all these posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny.... I love #2, and totally agree. I'm getting better at Twitter, but not addicted. Yet.

    Thanks for linking up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know about Twitter...the jury is still out. I never think to check it. I must be following the wrong group. Where is my tribe, I ask you??? Hope you feel better. Looking forward to next weeks update.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Just started tweeting a couple of weeks ago, and I totally wake up now wanting to see what happened overnight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The fact that I am back after surviving tampon bird should put your paranoia at rest. I am not being nice to you because I don't like you. I'm being nice to you because I'm afraid you'll throw used feminine products at me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you have a better work week next week :( Congrats on reaching the 100th follower mark. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarcasm AND lists? Um, you're going in my reader STAT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funny... and who doesn't love sarcasm? The line that made me LOL: "Remember ten minutes ago when I said I was sick. Well guess what? I'm still sick."

    Visiting (and following) from Life with Baby Donut's Life's Lessons link up (say that ten times fast... unless you are still pukey... in which case I would not recommend it)!

    ReplyDelete

I had to change my comment settings because I was getting too much spam. You can no longer comment anonymously. (I don't think anyone besides the spammers were doing this.) But I don't want to block the rest of you from commenting! If you're having trouble, tweet me at @sarcasmgoddess or email sarcasmgoddess at ymail dot com and I'll see what I can do to fix it.