Today I'm linking up with Life With Baby Donut for Life Lessons: A Recap of My Week.
When you're finished reading about my-week-that-was-so-fabulous-you-will-crap-your-pants-from-excitement, check out Life With Baby Donut and the other linky participants.
1. Have made a lot of super fab friends on Twitter.
2. The nicer people are to me, the more I think they don't like me.
3. My paranoia is at an all time high.
4. At least I'm not hallucinating like last week.
5. I'm pretty sure there was a squirrel sitting on my tire, but I doubt there was a wolf at the gas station.
6. Gave myself mad props for not punching my boss in the face when he made me come in to work yesterday.
7. Was all kinds of pukey sick and had to listen to him ramble on about some crap-I-do-not-give-a-crap-about.
8. Ten minutes later and he's still talking. Seriously dude, you're pushing your luck. I may just puke all over you.
9. Did you just make a joke? Really? What about my face right now indicates I'm in the mood for funny.
10. And now you're pouting cuz I'm not laughing. Remember ten minutes ago when I said I was sick. Well guess what? I'm still sick.
11. I'm feeling all stabby just thinking about it.
12. Good news, I completed my first tweet challenge.
13. Bad news, I'm pretty sure it made my brain explode.
14. Before twitter, the first thought I had when I woke up was I'm so tired I want to throw myself off my balcony.
15. Now my first thought is, Why did I stay up so late last night on twitter? I'm so tired I want to throw myself over the balcony, but first let me check what happened on twitter while I was sleeping.
16. Wrote about tampon bird this week.
17. She is a polarizing figure. People either loved her or were grossed out by her.
18. I didn't win my first blog competition this week.
19. No one is surprised by this.
20. Passed the hundred follower mark and also lost one follower.
21. First time in my life I was simultaneously happy and stabby.
22. I wonder what next week will bring.
23. My guess? More soul crushing work. Thank goodness for twitter and blog stalking.