Monday, June 6, 2011

You Know Your Love Is Real If You Can Compare it to Narcotics

Have you heard the Honey Bee song by Blake Shelton?

In case you haven't, here's a snippet...

"If you'll be my soft and sweet, I'll be your strong and steady.  You be my glass of wine, I'll be your shot of whiskey.  You by my sunny day, I'll be your shade tree.  You be my honeysuckle, I'll be your honey bee."

I'm not entirely certain, but I'm pretty sure Blake was inspired by a conversation the husband and I had awhile back.

Me: Honey, you're my valium.

The husband:  You're my cocaine.

I guess if our day jobs don't work out, we have a future in song writing.

*******************************************************
those of you who asked for an award after last evening's award show, you are totally getting one at the next show. I will be thinking long and hard about the most perfect award for you.

3 comments:

  1. Well my hubs is a pain in the ass. And sometimes, that's literal. So I'm not sure what that means for us long term. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! That so sounds like something Matt and I would say!!! You know you love someone when you compare them to something that once you get hooked its near impossible to stop, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha ha!!! And I thought my hubby and I were the only freaks out there!

    ReplyDelete

I had to change my comment settings because I was getting too much spam. You can no longer comment anonymously. (I don't think anyone besides the spammers were doing this.) But I don't want to block the rest of you from commenting! If you're having trouble, tweet me at @sarcasmgoddess or email sarcasmgoddess at ymail dot com and I'll see what I can do to fix it.