Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Celebrate Good Times

Sorry I've been MIA for awhile.  I've been high.  From excitement.

Drum roll please...............

........................................

........................................

I have a new follower!  Which means I have fifteen followers!!  Woo to the Hoo!

Let's all welcome Sandy to the circle of awesomeness.

Welcome Sandy.  I and my followers hereby dub you awesome.

Here is your award:


No, not that box, you perverts.

Her cornhole box. 

No, cornhole is not code for some other hole on her body.  Cornhole is an actual box that people try to throw their bean bags in.

No, bean bags is not code for some male body part.  What is wrong with you people?

Cornhole is a game you play when tailgating.  It is an actual wooden box that has a hole in it that people try to throw bean filled bags in to.  You get one point for landing your bag on the box and three points for getting it in.  (Thanks to the Jersey Shore, that is pretty much the dirtiest thing I've ever said.  If you don't know what I'm talking about you are missing out on some high quality TV.)

Just to clarify, Sandy one time broke her cornhole box.  Her actual box is intact.  I assume.  I don't know for sure because I haven't seen it.  I mean, we're friends and all, but boundaries, people.

So um, welcome Sandy and thanks for following.  I'm sorry I talked about your box.  My readers are dirty pervy whores who made me do it.  Please don't unfollow me.

On a somewhat related note.  You know how when you're trying to type a letter or a memo or create an envelope or something like that in Word and that stupid paperclip comes up and tries to help you?  That thing is so annoying.



2 comments:

  1. That is the first time I have ever seen the paperclip say something helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that this is probably the most helpful Clippy has ever been.

    I lover you lots.

    ReplyDelete

I had to change my comment settings because I was getting too much spam. You can no longer comment anonymously. (I don't think anyone besides the spammers were doing this.) But I don't want to block the rest of you from commenting! If you're having trouble, tweet me at @sarcasmgoddess or email sarcasmgoddess at ymail dot com and I'll see what I can do to fix it.