Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Well Deserved Awards

Guess wha -at?

I HAVE TWO NEW FOLLOWERS!!!

WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Internets, please join me in welcoming Carrie and Ashley.

Welcome ladies.  We lover you lots.  You are my favorites.  Here are your well deserved awards.

Carrie is a super cool chick, as her award reflects.



Ashley has mad interior design skills, as her award reflects.  Or not...


Seriously though, she's good at the designing of the interiors.  You should check out her blog Smitten Design.

Internets, did you know they have trophies for practically everything?

Need a trophy for superior bull riding?  Here you go.


Need one for the biggest baby?  The trophy world's got you covered.


How about one for the ass in your life?  No problem.


However, if you're in need of a bl*w j*b award, well, too bad.  They don't make those.



I'm disturbed...

***********************************************************************

Bull rider, baby and rear end award from funnyemployeeawards.com

***********************************************************************
Mah Book Progress: A few new pages a few days ago.

2 comments:

  1. I'm up and I finally have time to comment, but I'm so tired I can't think of anything witty or awesome to say. Good awards! Yay for followers!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Sorry I fell asleep. Off to bed. I posted a new post. Was that redundant? Check it out. J outie yo.

    ReplyDelete

I had to change my comment settings because I was getting too much spam. You can no longer comment anonymously. (I don't think anyone besides the spammers were doing this.) But I don't want to block the rest of you from commenting! If you're having trouble, tweet me at @sarcasmgoddess or email sarcasmgoddess at ymail dot com and I'll see what I can do to fix it.