Thursday, June 24, 2010

I Am Too Tired To...

How tired am I?

Two* tired to finish the title of this post apparently.  Just wanted to let the Internets know I'm alive (in case anyone cared). (*Updated the next day when I'm not so tired.  Apparently I was also too tired to use proper grammar.  Two tired?  Two?  I could change it so I don't look like such a moron, but two reflects the feeling of the moment, so I'm leaving it.)

I started running this week.  The answer to your question is, yes it's been hell.  Except it actually hasn't. It's actually been kinda awesome.  Mostly because I thought running would kill me and it hasn't, so... Yay for being alive.  Running has made me too tired to post.  I tried last night.  I sat down in front of my computer and stared at it for five minutes and fell asleep.

I know you are all dying to know what the blogger handbook says about having seven followers, and I promise you it is coming.  Yes I am aware that I have eight followers - yipee! - and therefore must also tell you what the blogging handbook says about eight followers.  So, I am behind and my life is completely overwhelming and tired. I mean, I am tired.  Did I tell you that already?  What was I saying?  I literally just spaced out with my hands poised over the keyboard, staring at the screen as if words were going to magically appear.  I do hope if words were to magically appear they'd be better than the ones I'm writing right now, because honestly, what am I talking about.

Oh yeah.  Eight followers!  YAY!  Internets join me in welcoming Ashley R.  Technically, Ashley R. is the split personality of another follower and so technically, according to the blogging handbook, I only have, like seven and three fourths followers, but I say SCREW THAT.  It's my blog.  I'll do what I want. So, I have eight followers.  Welcome Ashley.  I lover you lots.

It has occurred to me that by announcing the name of every new follower, I may be discouraging people who are secretly reading my blog in the bowels of their closet with the lights off because they don't want anyone to know they have any interest in the goings on of this blog,  from becoming followers.  So...................I'm going to come up with a solution to that problem.  I think.  Maybe.  I don't know.  I'm really tired.  Did I mention I was tired?

Anyway, what I really wanted to say, besides letting you know I was still alive and boring you with five or so paragraphs of mind numbing crap, is that THIS WAS AN AWESOME WEEK.  And not just because running didn't kill me, but because one of my friends had a baby.  A perfect baby boy.  I have not met him yet, but I assure you he is perfect.  And one of my friends kicked cancer's ass.  She's been in remission for five years, had her final check up and is cancer free!

So that  is what I wanted to tell you Internets.  That this week was totally kick-ass awesome.  Which means that next week is going to suck.  Big ones.

*********************************************************************

Mah Book Progress:

Hahahaha.  What book?

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO!!! Thanks for the shout out! I felt the love! :)

    ReplyDelete

I had to change my comment settings because I was getting too much spam. You can no longer comment anonymously. (I don't think anyone besides the spammers were doing this.) But I don't want to block the rest of you from commenting! If you're having trouble, tweet me at @sarcasmgoddess or email sarcasmgoddess at ymail dot com and I'll see what I can do to fix it.