Monday, May 10, 2010

Dinner Plans

A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at
night and in between does what he wants to do.
Bob Dylan



Dinner Plans
By Kelley Williams



Dinner Plans upon leaving work and heading to Publix: wine and cupcakes.

It's been that kind of a day.

Dinner Plans upon having Publix cashier ring up said wine and cupcakes and mistake the clogged sweat gland on the side of my nose that has been masquerading as a white head, as in pimple, for the last four months, for a nose ring or face sticker or whatever the hell else people attach to their face in the name of fashion or culture or whatever: wine, cupcakes and ruffles and french onion dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change my comment settings because I was getting too much spam. You can no longer comment anonymously. (I don't think anyone besides the spammers were doing this.) But I don't want to block the rest of you from commenting! If you're having trouble, tweet me at @sarcasmgoddess or email sarcasmgoddess at ymail dot com and I'll see what I can do to fix it.